Tuesday, 1 May 2007
Posted by Dave
There's few things more satisfying in life than coming across something dead useful, cool or neat which you never have before or finding out how to do something much better than you ever did before. So I thought I'd start a periodic blog of line entries for such events. Feel free to add in anything you've found this year and gone 'swipe me why didn't I do / have that before'.
1. Freshly made mint sauce! - www.electricdeath.com/blog/1131
2. Photo card readers instead of plugging in the camera!
3. Lever-pull bottle openers! Death to the waiter's friend.... www.screwpull.co.uk/category.aspx?CatID=1 (but find a cheaper rip-off one)
4. Big-azz wine glasses to free up the boooooooooooquet (ok found this a few years ago but it still rocks)
5. Electric tooth brushes!
6. Powerline adaptors!
7. Robert Harris' Pompeii - a rip snortingly good yarn written by an extremely good author, soon to be made into a major film and going to be a big hit.. www.randomhouse.co.uk/minisites/pompeii/
8. Sunglasses are good, not a faff!
9. Whiteboards - for enabling easy planning..... "just like we do every night - to take over the world!"
10. Holidays in the sun rather than spending time at home. Oh and the 'Pistols track again while we're at it.