Finally bothered to install/play. I tried out "vehicle ctf" whichfeels fairly like Onslaught.
Things that are teh win:
- the engine, verrrry purdy and fast
- the landscapes rulio, anything with rocks or water
- load time to get in-game was quick
- has some of the stuff that works from UT2k4
Things that are teh suck:
- BLUE and RED colorising of everything hurts my eyes!
- ...but still can't really see what's going on
- stupid explosions
- stupid textures on things, eg. bricks, burned metal
- they made the redeemer shit!
- awful main menus
- shit map tbh, a giant bridge and some brick dojos?!
Remember when you'd buy and play UT, it was shiny and colourful (notbrown) and you'd have easy fun? This game doesn't seem to be that.Didn't try online. Suspect its a bit like playing UT2k4. Overall, I didn't enjoy this demo at all.