Now, it's become more & more common for people to listen to music while working. Mostly clueless people with windows nt4 cd player with the occasional winamp user. The upside is that there's a lot of 'streetwear' headphone wearers. You know, the one's that you're itching to put on backwards & do the Geordie Le-Forge impression with.
Well with the social stigma of having headphones that are actually ON you're ears removed, I had a look at Sennheiser. Anyway, I've just got hold of a late chrimbo present in the shape of a pair of PX200s.
Well, what can I say, the're very good. A match for my aging & motheaten full size headphones at home. Miles better than the in- ear sort. I'm actuall hearing new instruments in some music. And there was me thinking it was just my ears that were knackered :)
- Discrete for 'proper' headphones ,
- fold up into a nice safe carry case,
- Sound good, which for headphones is quite handy.
- Folding mechanism can't really be described as 'robust'
- Not quite as comfy as in-ear buds